Sunday, January 25, 2009

Don't know how this is going to work

A few months ago I started puting some of my political views on my family blog. My wife didn't appriciate that much. But in the insuing months I got some positive feed back on what I was puting on there. Some agreed, one did not (at least that dared comment) and
I include them all as positive feedback. There is more than one way to look at most issues. I find myself sometimes with my feet dug in on a certain issue, but as I talk with someone else, trying to understand why they feel that way, it opens new avenues to my thinking. I hope that you will all feel free to comment on certain issues that are brought up or bring up others. It isn't important that the entire U.S. agrees but that we have the conversation with understanding. Otherwise we will be buried in a partisen fight for the remainder of our lives.

1 comment:

  1. I like your political views. Definitely makes me very thankful we are in a country that has freedom of speech and we can all publicly express what we believe. Plus, you are right, the more you hear from everyone, it does expand your own view. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete